Uncover the treasure that is your intuition.
Gateway to Intuition
This course is designed for those who are seeking to deepen their intuition through proven, experiential tools.
There is nothing more thrilling than discovering that YOU have a vast, untapped reservoir of wisdom just waiting to be accessed.
In this 6-week online psychic development class, you will gain expertise in a variety of intuitive tools – there is no one-size-fits-all approach. What you can count on is a high level of focused attention on you and your learning.
Classes are intentionally small (maximum of six) so that you benefit from an intimate setting with others like you.
In this course, you will learn to:
Be a part of a new global shift in consciousness.
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for people who are open, willing, and curious about expanding their intuitive self. No previous experience is necessary, although some experience with mindfulness practices such as meditation can be helpful (but not necessary)!
You don’t need to be a Master meditator, or a psychic guru to develop your intuition.
It’s innate in all of us . . . you have these gifts too!
These six modules build upon each other to construct a robust curriculum of intuitive tools. Built into each module are opportunities for practice, direct experience, and 1:1 guidance.
Your Intuitive Self
- What is intuition?
- How do I know its voice?
- Ego vs. intuition
- Shadow beliefs
- Stilling the mind
- Interactive exercises and practice sessions
Your Dreaming Self
- What is dreamtime?
- What do my dreams have to tell me?
- Embodied dreamwork and “re-dreaming”
- Archetypal symbols in dreams
- Interpretation vs. integration of dreams
- 1:1 dreamwork practice sessions
Your Psychic Self
- What does it mean to be psychic?
- Taking the “woo” out of clairvoyance
- How to tap into the psychic realm
- Using your psychic abilities for practical applications
- How to distinguish psychic voice from mental chatter
- 1:1 psychic practice sessions
Your Viewing Self
- What is Remote Viewing?
- Why Remote Viewing is the ultimate realm of psychic capacity
- Learning to successfully Remote View in one session
- How to use Remote Viewing in everyday life
- 1:1 remote viewing practice sessions
Your Journeying Self
- What is shamanic journeying?
- Nature-based elements of intuitive journeying
- Ceremony & ritual in everyday life
- Actively engage synchronicity and its power
- 1:1 shamanic journeying
- How to apply intuition in decision-making
- Integrate learning into your family, career, personal life
- Synthesize information into a new paradigm of seeing the world
- Walk away with an expanded capacity to bring your intuition into your life
Dates and Pricing
STAY TUNED FOR UPCOMING COURSE DATES!
- Online courses will be held by Zoom on Thursdays from 6-7:30 PM MST
- Price is $395
- Class size limited to six
- Included are 3 individual one-on-one sessions
- Practice groups will be set up for developing your skill
- Next session starts on August 18
- If you are unable to attend all classes, makeup sessions are available.
- August 18
- August 25
- Sept 1
- Sept 8
- Sept 15
- Sept 22
Our May class filled quickly so register today for our August class!
I have a scheduling conflict and can’t make some of the classes. Should I still take the class?
Absolutely! All live classes are recorded, and I offer weekly office hours to bring you up to speed on the material you missed.
What if I find that this course isn’t right for me?
I offer a full refund of the course fee if you decide, after the first class, this course isn’t a fit.
What can I expect as an outcome of the course?
If you are interested in the course, I suspect that you already know that you are naturally intuitive. And you are!
However, sometimes we don’t trust our intuition or know how to harness the power of our intuitive wisdom.
This course offers simple, pragmatic tools that help you access your psychic center that, in turn, deepens your trust as you see it taking positive effect in your life.
Can I take this course with a friend or my partner?
Uncovering your intuitive awareness can be a vulnerable process for many. Having loved ones in class can be a supportive and enriching experience!
Having said that, this is an inner-focused process and it is important that you are free from distraction. It’s entirely up to you, but let’s chat if you have concerns or questions.
Why do you teach different modalities?
This course gives you exposure to an array of tools that can be used to tap into your intuition and subconscious. You can think of it as different doors all opening to the same vast room of wisdom. And while these portals all lead to the same place, you may find a particular affinity or attraction to one tool over another. This course gives you a taste of the power of each tool, allowing you to be more informed about where to go deeper.
I will be offering in-depth courses in Psychic Development as well as Remote Viewing in 2023 – stay tuned for the 2023 course calendar coming out in the next few months.
I am an intuitive guide and teacher.
With decades of experience in nonprofit leadership and teaching, I offer clients a unique blend of left-brain analytical skills with my gifts of clairvoyance, remote viewing, dreamwork, and heart-centered guiding.
I have an MBA from UC Berkeley and worked for a number of nonprofits in leadership positions as well as served in public office, owned my own businesses, and consulted to a variety of businesses, nonprofits, and governmental agencies.
I received training from Paul Smith, Ph.D., Major US Army (ret.) of the renowned Stargate military remote viewing program. I have also trained with Debra Katz, Ph.D., of the International School of Clairvoyance, and Don Oscar Miro-Quesada, Ph.D., psychotherapist and Peruvian shaman.
I have called the Rocky Mountains home for most of my adult life. I currently live outside of Denver, Colorado with my husband Chris and numerous critters.